National short film competition on voluntary blood donation
Why Short Film Competition?
Animated visual depiction creates an instant indelible impact on the literate and the less fortunate alike
- Friendly smart phones, and HD cameras are common site these days
- Thanks to the latest gadgets, that these days producing a high quality video is no more an expert’s domain
- Every day we come across many videos on web medium in different subjects. Givingthese folks a subject might help them to come up with their innovative ideas
- Ahead of its 10th anniversary, www.friendstosupport.org is organising a national competition of short films and use them to reach every needy in any corner of the world.
- With this competition world get to see diverse ideas on various aspects of voluntary blood donation in various languages from all over India and other countries
- This is an opportunity for enthusiasts to showcase their talents and compete with others
The mission of Friends2support.org’s National short film competition on voluntary blood donation is to celebrate and encourage aspiring independent and student filmmakers and media enthusiasts.
How it works?
- Technical committee of organizers will validate best entries and provide unique entry code for every applicant.
- In the first level of screening 100 best entries will be shortlisted and passed on to the jury members.
- The jury members will filter 15 of the entries to be screened during the finals.
- Top 15 entries will be declared one week in advance to the winners’ event in ourwebsite. (All 15 videos will be displayed on the F2S website after the event)
- Top 15 teams will be invited (2 members from each entry) to the winners’ event at Hyderabad on October 1, 2015 (National Blood Donation Day).
- Travel grant, accommodation will be provided to the 15 teams(2 members from each)
- We will screen all the 15 short films to the media and public on October 1 and our Jury will announce the 1st, 2nd and 3rd at the winner’s event.
- All exhibited films are introduced by a commentator, and winners are given the opportunity to speak to the audiences in the event.